Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Great battles can make great heroes, but heroes will make great battle. You will never have a better opportunity to be a greater hero in a more crucial battle than in the battle you will face today and in the immediate future. Be warned that some of the greatest battles you will face will be fought within the silent chambers of your own soul."  --Ezra Taft Benson

I heard this quote today and looked it up to find the talk, so I could post it here on the blog.  As I read the talk I got chills! I can't tell you how badly I wanted to post the entire thing!!! The above quote is just to get you excited--but the entire talk is so amazing and powerful!  Please read it!
It's called "In His Steps" from the year 1979 given at a BYU fireside.  Here is a link:
http://speeches.byu.edu/?act=viewitem&id=89

No comments:

Post a Comment